Keysha Chester, M. Ed.
AWARD WINNING EDUCATOR – SPEAKER – AUTHOR – LIFE COACH
I am a proud wife, mother, and U.S. Navy veteran, award winning educator, and certified life coach.
I educate and coach parents to
• Raise Godly children
• Parent with Biblical principles
• Have more peaceful homes
• Help motivate their children
• Move their children from Point A to Point B
• Leave a parenting legacy for their children
• Help their children to their best spiritually, socially, and academically.
Why work with me?
• I love my children and do my best to guide them to be the young women God has called them to be.
• I am not a perfect parent and I do not have perfect children.
• I am a certified Biblical Parenting Coach (National Center for Biblical Parenting).
• I am an award winning educator.
• I am a motivating author and have spoken nationally about parenting and education.
• I am passionate about parenting, marriages, and all things family.
• I have a blended family and we are still married.
I am madly in love with my husband. I love old school music. Chocolate is my biggest weakness. I speak Spanish but do not like Mexican food. I am a former single mother. My husband and I teach parenting and marriage classes at our church. My husband and I are pretty good DIYers.
I would love to chat with you about your family and how we can work together.
Click the link or fill out the form below to schedule a complimentary consultation.
I look forward to hearing from you!